Daily: $125 – $275
Weekly: $775 – $1825
To check availability & to reserve your stay
Call (920) 839-5353 today!
Note: Rates vary depending on your dates of stay and how early you book. Book early for the best rates!
Sunnyside Suite & Northern Lights Suite
Starts at $150/night for double occupancy
Add $15/person/night above 2
Upper Deck Suite, Homestead Suite, Lighthouse Suite, Library Suite, Garden Suite
Starts at $125/night for double occupancy
Add $15/person/night above 2
We are currently unable to take credit or debit cards, so please bring your checkbook or sufficient cash!
Any time after 3:00 P.M.
We are also landscape gardeners and may be on a nearby job site, so please call ahead when you are heading through Sturgeon Bay so we can be sure to be on hand to meet you when you arrive!
By 10:30 A.M.
- Each suite has a private entrance with a deck/patio, living room area, wet bar, a private bathroom, satellite television, and is air conditioned.
- We furnish all dishes, sheets, blankets, and towels. There is also a gas grill on site for common use. Full housekeeping service is provided every fourth day supplemented with a daily check between 9:30 A.M and 12:00 P.M. depending on occupancy.
- A two-night minimum stay is required for all our suites (with a three-night minimum stay required for the July 4th holiday).
- Rates are based on double occupancy (2 people). Additional guests (up to the occupancy limit for the room) will incur a $15 per person per night charge. Access to “second bedrooms” in our larger suites will also incur a $15 per person per night charge.
- Our property is a quiet facility without large groups. All visitors must be registered guests AND under the direct supervision of the primary guest named in the reservation.
- For the comfort of all, the property is a 100% smoke-free and pet-free environment. Absolutely no smoking and no pets are allowed in any of the rooms or common areas at any time.
- There are no phones and unfortunately no Internet service or connections available in the rooms. Please come prepared for this.
- A 5.5% Wisconsin Sales Tax and a 5.5% Door County Room Tax are collected for each night’s stay.
ADVANCE DEPOSIT REQUIRED
- A 50% advance deposit based upon the total package price for your stay is required to hold your reservation.
- Please mail a check or money order for the amount of your deposit to BH Schoolhouse LLC, PO Box 168, Baileys Harbor WI 54202.
- Your deposit must be received within 10 days of your booking for us to hold your reservation.
- If your plans change or you must cancel your reservation, you must notify us no less than thirty (30) days prior to your scheduled arrival.
- Notification prior to thirty (30) days in advance of your arrival date will assure the return of your deposit, less our $25 service charge.
- Changes to your dates of stay or cancellation of your reservation less than 30 days prior to your scheduled arrival date will result in the forfeit of your entire deposit unless we are able to rebook the full number of nights you originally reserved.
HOW TO FIND US
The Schoolhouse Inn is located at 8091 Guy Street at the intersection of Guy and Howard Streets, which is one block west of State Highway 57 in downtown Baileys Harbor, Wisconsin.
HOW TO REACH US
Innkeepers Kristen and Caleb can be reached at (920) 839-5353,
or by email at reservations @ orphananne.com.